Full week Pampas & Cordoba out of this world experience
The “Africa” of America in combination with the wingshooting World Capital. Pampas & Cordoba. Free range Big Game hunting over several Big Game species. The worldwide known Red Stags plus 13 additional species all during the same week !! Doves and pigeons continually flying back and forth between fields and roost provides our guests with virtually non-stop shooting over 1,000 shells per day…. “doves shooting only limited by your timing and endurance”…
- Sunday: Arrive in Cordoba by the different options from US/EU .
Reception and 2 hs drive to southern Cordoba location.
Relax and lunch at the Posada and afternoon wingshooting session over decoyed pigeons or doves flyways.
Dinner and night at the Posada.
- Monday: Superb breakfast and full day wingshooting doves & Pigeons like no other place on earth. Lunch at the field or Posada. Dinner and night at the Posada.
- Tuesday: Superb breakfast and morning doves & pigeon wingshooting. Lunch at the Posada, and 4 hs afternoon ground transfer to La Pampa.
Reception at Poitahue Ranch with nice appetizers by our cheff, introduction speech, range rifles and sight testing, dinner and night at our Ranch/Estancia.
- Wednesday & Thursday: Super breakfast and first light morning spot & stalk outing through our +85,000 free range acres.
Lunch, nap and afternoon spot & stalk outing.
Option to hunt big game trophies from a list of +13 species.
- Friday: Super breakfast and first light morning spot & stalk outing. Lunch and midday transport back to Cordoba Posada.
Reception and if time permits, late afternoon wingshooting session for Doves or Pigeons.
- Saturday: Superb breakfast and full day wingshooting doves or Pigeons. Lunch at the field or Posada. Dinner and night at the Posada.
- Sunday: Recovery breakfast and ground transfer to Cordoba Airport right in time to start the return to US/EU.